Greetings from the entire board of directors, thank you for your inquiry.
The Theater Foundation was established in 1999. Since that time we, with the help of contributions from people like you, have accomplished great things:
- We successfully launched and continue to offer the ArtsConnection program to the local schools so the youth in our community have the opportunity to experience the performing arts free of charge. We serve more than 4,000 students a year through this program.
- We provided $464,000 over the past five years to the Resident Companies who continue to present first-class productions and provide affordable access to the performing arts in our own backyard. The ticket revenue for these productions covers only a fraction the overall production cost.
- We fully funded a $1,000,000 capital campaign to build the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- We purchased a $35,000 wireless microphone system.
- We purchased a $15,000 concert shell and risers for use by choral groups.
- Through contributions from major contributors, we purchased a $55,000 fully restored 1901 Steinway Model O Baby Grand Piano for “The Merc” at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
It is our mission to continue advancing the performing arts and we are hoping for your continued support. We welcome your contribution in any amount - large or small. Remember every dollar helps!
Your tax deductible donation can be directed to the program of your choice or designated to the general fund. If you have questions or would prefer to use your credit card to make your donation please call the Theater Foundation office at 951-541-2588.
We thank you in advance for your part for keeping the arts an ongoing amenity in the Temecula Valley.
Dan Stephenson Bobbi Boes
President Executive Director